Friday, January 2, 2009

2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! I hope everyone had a great new year. This past year was wonderful we had so many blessings and joys in our life. Some of them were watching miller turn a year old, and nick getting a new job and I to got a new job. Also being able to share our blog with everyone. This is something I truly love doing is writing about our lives for others to read I never thought that our friends and family would love reading this but from what I have heard many of you do enjoy it. Also with my new job I have been blessed to were I can help out at church more and have enjoyed it, getting to know our church family more and helping out in the nursery. if you haven't ready the new enters yet than you don't know that Miller also got his first hair cut before the year was over it is so cute. This was just a little of what went on in 2008. Now to kick 2009 off Miller will be starting swimming lessons on January the 6th on Tuesdays with SWIM KIDS we are so excited Bo my father will be doing the lessons with him and I will be on the side lines taking pictures to show you. We also have my sister-in-laws wedding in June that the three of use are in we are also excited about that. To get the wedding party's off to a good start I am having her a Holiday shower to start her showers off. After that its down hill from there. We also have several beach trips planed for the summer this will be fun considering miller will be walking and will really be able to get in the sand and get it every were and a little hint (I HATE THE SAND) so Nick will be doing the cleaning of the child on thoughts days. Its just all that sand gets in all thoughts little places and it seems like you can't ever get it out. Moms you know what I'm talking about! I hope everyone has a great weekend and hope to have more pictures Monday if not defiantly Wednesday.

No comments: