Thursday, June 4, 2009

Miller Is Sick!

Well this went on about 3 weeks. I picked Miller up one day at school and they said that it looked like he has getting pink eye so I looked at it and YES there was no I think he had pink eye he had the full blown pink eye so I called the Dr. and they called me in something for it, so we did that and the next week the school was calling me telling me that he had pink eye in the other eye so I went and got him and was out of work again. So then the next week they called me and said that he had a fever so I left work and took him to the Dr. and they checked for strep and the flu all was good the only thing they could come up with was it is a fever vi rise so I said OK. He ran a fever from Tuesday to Friday at 103.0 the highest it ever got was 103.8. Poor little guy. But we are better now.

No comments: