Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ants

last Friday I went to pick up Miller at school and they showed me a ant bite or I guess a bug bite. I looked at it and just said yea he get them so easy and didn't think any thing of it. That Saturday morning i went to get him up and I saw a few more on his face still didn't think any thing of it. Well that Sunday I went to get him up for Sunday school and sow that he had more I though Oh no he has the chicken pocks. Well the more I looked no he had ants in his bed FIRE ANTS in his bed. They were under his pillow they were under the matters on the floor everywhere. So I striped his bed got us ready fro church and headed out the door. When we got home I started cleaning up and saw that they were also in the den on the floor. This should have told me that this week was not going to be good. Monday I and Miller went for a run and when I got home I had a plate in the sink and it was yellow but not monday night it was black. Yes it was covered in FIRE ANTS, I then looked on the floor and saw were they were coming from Every Ware! They were in the dinning room in the kitchen. So I cleaned that up also. So far no more ants we will have to see what the rest of the week will bring us.

No comments: