Monday, November 29, 2010

What I can Do

Well now that I am on bed rest I am allowed to get up and use the bathroom and that is about it. NO driving NO picking Miller up No house work. But when you have a 2 year old you know that is a little impossible so thanks to all the help from family and friends I have been able to do a pretty good job laying down. When I went in labor at 30 weeks I was already 1cm witch some stay that what the hole time. At my last Dr. appointment I am now at 2cm so they said they know I have been doing what I suppose to do considering I have not made a huge change. Now I am at week 35 I can stay up a little longer and do a few more things, I did start this a week early considering it was thanksgiving the week before 35. I go back to the Dr Tuesday Nov 30 and I hope to hear some good news! I had Miller at 36 weeks so If I go in to labor they will not stop it this time.

No comments: