Monday, October 22, 2012

Miller update

We had a great weekend no leg pain but Miller did have three headaches. But over all it was a fun fill weekend. Friday Miller and Fisher went to my parents house while Nick and I went to dinner and dinner was great!

Saturday we spent the day with Gigi ( my mom) and we stayed to watch the bama game.

Sunday we went to church and had a wonderful Sunday school class and them I had nursery. After church mom and I took the boys to Indian hills for the fall festival, then we headed back to church.

Today we went to see are ped dr and see what she has to say about Millers headaches, she felt the same way Dr. Taylor felt! So with that being said we will have a scan done with contrast
( dye ran threw millers head) at children's to see what is going on. I am not sure when this will happen I am still waiting on a call from the dr.s office to let me know time and date but until then we are to monitor him. Will update when I find out more.

No comments: