Thursday, November 12, 2015

Juggling entertainment

When you have three boys you are always looking for entertainment, No matter what it is just something that keeps them happy for longer then 5 min ( this can be difficult at times) but I have come to learn the older they get the easer it is. Like Last night nick was working so I decided to take the boys to pool, one wanted to swim the other did not and of course Silas really didn't have a say so. Once we got there Miller just wanted to sit and watch, fisher jumped right in. Miller all the sudden decided he wanted to get in, as Miller was getting in the pool it started storming. Let's just say I have never gotten three kids under cover so fast! As soon as we took cover the bottom fell out and of course are food came during all of this. But I would have to say it was really nice to be able to sit outside and let the kids play for a little while in the poop while Silas and I watched, there was a nice breeze. I will have to say it was fun juggling the pool for once!

No comments: