Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day 2009!

Nick and I got up around 7:30 after going to bed around 2:30, but Miller did not get up till around 8:30 so we had time to get up and get ready so after we opened gifts we could head over to my parents house. Once Miller got up we opened gifts and watched his little face when he got in the living room. Miller got so many toys it was not even funny I was looking at Nick the hole time and saying WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH ALL THESE TOYS. Nick got this thing that you lay on and change the oil with I really have no clue what it dose but he wanted it so he got it. I was very surprised this year I had NO CLUE what I was getting I usually just get one gift but Nick did extra work this year and slipped 3 under the tree. I got a link to my bracelet that he gave me on my first birthday we were merry ed and then he gave me a John Deer hat I was not sure if this was meaning for me to learn how to work the tractor or what but I have found that it tends to help me Win games on the Wii so I usually wear it while I play. I also got a pistil I was very surprised about this I had said something to him a while back about wanting one but wanted to learn how to use it since I am at home quite often. So I am still learning but also VERY SCARED to use it or handle it. So we will see how it goes Nick may be taking it back if I do not get conferable with it and get me one that may fit me better. Once we got the house picked up some what we loaded the car and headed to mom and dads. Once we got there we ate breakfast and then did Santa that was the fun part getting to see Millers face once again. He loved everything that Santa brought him. Nick and I got a Wii and have played that just about everyday we love it. After we visited with my family we left and headed over to Nicks grandads house and did Christmas over there. We had a wonderful dinner and then opened gifts. After this we were going home to unload the car and GO TO BED! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and hope everyone has a Happy New Year.

No comments: