Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years 2010!

Happy New Years everyone! Today Miller got up at 5:10 and would not go back to sleep so we got up and watched a little TV and then we went and got a bath. Miller Tipper and I all got in the shower to gather. When your husband works shift work you learn to multitask quite well so I and Miller and the dog all needed a shower and I was there by my self so we just all hoped into gather. Miller loved having Tipper in the shower with him he just thought that was the coolest thing. We all got out and dressed and came over to my parents house for breakfast. Mom made some yummy pancakes they were so good. After that Mallory had called and said she was coming over to get something out of the Attic so mom and I got up there to get it out and ended up cleaning it out WOW I never realized how much stuff they had but it looks SO much better. After that we came down stars and started lunch then Mallory came in and got to eat with us. After we ate we loaded up in the car to go see Mallory's NEW apartment it is so cute. Then she wanted us to go and look at some things for her new apartment. Once she found what she liked we headed home and have been watching football ever since. What a great way to spend the NEW YEAR! I hope everyone had a great first day to the NEW YEAR!

No comments: