Monday, June 21, 2010

12 Weeks

I turned 12 weeks Sunday and good gosh I was hoping to feel a little better but for some reason I still don't feel so hot! I mean I can look at something and it makes me want to throw chunks. Next week will be my last week in my first trimester and boy am I counting down the days. Everyone keeps telling me it gets better well when. I have to keep asking people when will it get better because I was not like this at all with Miller. But I will have to say it has calmed down just a little at least when my feet hit the floor in the morning I don't start feeling bad till later on in the day but some days I feel great like I am not pregnant at all I wish I had more days like that. I go back to the Dr. on monday June the 28th and get to Liston to the heart again I love that part. I will let you know how it go's.

No comments: