Thursday, June 17, 2010

Beach Trip

Well we left Wednesday for our beach trip and we could not wait to get there Miller kept saying I want to go to the beach and I would tell him we are we are almost there. Once we did get there we unloaded and got in the room and Miller ran around the coffee table 4 times and then looked at me and said I ready to go home! I just looked at him and said sorry we are hear for a week. Every day Miller would tell me I ready to go home momma and I would just say I'm sorry we have a few more days. He usually did this when he was very tired. Millers favorite part was the pool he loved it he would tell me every morning I going swimming and I would say OK lets go. Miller did not care to much for the sand he was just as happy at the pool so we just stayed there. Monday Morning came and Miller got up and looked at me and said momma I ready to go home and I said baby we are going home he was so happy you would thought I gave him the best toy ever.

No comments: