Friday, July 9, 2010

14 Weeks

Lets have a party I am now 14 weeks pregnant and its like over night that I am feeling so much better I have more energy thank the Lord and can tolerate a little more food. We are still throwing names around Nick finally said NO to Charley so now we are back on the name hunt. I really liked Charley but we need a name that we both like. I have started getting things ready for the baby because I just realized I only have 5 more months and yes I know some of you think that is far away but when you work and don't have time during the week to do anything then it will creep up on you very fast. So this past weekend I cleaned Millers old closet out and cleaned his New closet out. He still dose not understand what is going on but he will soon. I hope to have things done soon enough to were I have at least a month before baby Evans shows up.

No comments: