Friday, July 23, 2010

Chom

This weekend Mom and Dad are going to be out of town and Judy and Jessica are out of town so this gives Miller and I some time to do something together. I know you are probably thinking well don't you get that time with him and yes I do but I do not like to take Yaya and Gigi time away so anytime they want to see him I do so most of the time. So I thought I would take Miller to CHOM this weekend for those that do not know what it is it is a children's museum where they can touch anything and everything. Mallory is going to meat me there at 10 when they open and then we are going to play and then eat lunch and head to the house for a nap. I LOVE naps these days! I thought this is better than trying to fight with Miller on NOT going out side I hope Miller likes chom he has never been before!

No comments: