Monday, January 9, 2012

Way way to long!!!

Well the last time I posted I was on bed rest prego with fisher well it has now been a year later!!! Yikes that's way to long to let this blog go. So I'm going to try really hard to update better. Well as I said it has been a year since I had updated miller turned 4 on dec 15 an fisher turned the BIG 1 on dec 20th. We have had such a blessed year with both boys. Of course bringing fisher in to our family was a big blessing and finding a surgeon that told us WHY millers leg hurts him and that he can help the pain those were too BIG blessings that we are so thankful for. Also threw the year I was able to quit work and stay at home with both boys! Yes that is right we pulled both boys out of daycare and they are at home with me full time. It has taken some adjustment but we are making it. I am working with miller daily on his letters and as of right now we are working on how to spell his name this is very frustrating for him and I! But the Lord defiantly helps him and I out daily with this. Fisher started walking sat still a little wobbly but that's ok because he is everywhere!! Hope to share pictures better also so everyone can see how both boys are growing!

No comments: