Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Its Valentines Day

On Saturday Miller got up earlier than normal which was 6:30 he usually sleeps till 7:30-8, but that was o.k. because Nick had to work Saturday night and I wonted miller to color Nick a Valentin for him and I was going to put it in his bag with a cake that I was going to make for him and surprise him with. But Nick ended up getting up earlier to so that didn't get don nether Miller did give nick his valentine tho and I did make a cake but he hasn't touch it yet so. After Nick left for work we went over to Gee Gee and bo's house for dinner so I took the cake over there and I will have to say the cake was really good I thought. After dinner Miller got a bath and we headed home around 10:30 Miller fell asleep on the way home and i was able to put him right in the bed. Considering Nick had to work on V-day it was a pretty good one I will have to say.

No comments: