Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Miller And School

When I went to pick Miller up yesterday I found out that he will be moving class rooms in August to the 2 year old room. I am excited and very sad at the same time. Excited because I love to listen to him talk and I know he will be luring more and more words. But sad because that means he won't be a baby anymore. They also gave me a list of the different things he will need in his new class one of the things was a NAP MAT oh no that means no more baby beds at daycare, and this means he will actually have preschool from 8:30 to 12:30 and will be doing real school work. He already brings Nick and I books to read to him and we are doing flash cards to. Mrs. Betty told me also that he will be luring the pledge of ale gens in class and at the end of the year they will have a little play and say it for all the parents to watch. Oh how they grow up.

No comments: