Monday, February 23, 2009

Miller Had A Scar!

Friday morning we were trying to get ready for school and work and Miller fell head first on the floor he started crying so I picked him up and sat down to look at his head and when I trued him around his noise started to bleed. At first I thought he might have hit his noise but no he had a huge goose egg on the top of his head. Of course I was there by my self Nick had already left for work so I called Judy and Millers DR. Judy came over and to look at him and Judy's sister came to aunt cherry. Aunt Cherry works at a pediatricians office so she took a look at him and told us just to watch him threw out the day and told us what to watch for. So Miller went and spent the day with ya ya aka: Judy. But we are fine I think a little on the wobbly side but good.

No comments: