Thursday, March 19, 2009

Family!

Well to start off my day I had to take my car to have the oil changed and then I had a dental appointment. While I was there mom received an e-mail from he brother letting us know some horrifying news that my cousins wife, her parents house had burned yesterday. I couldn't believe that, they said it had started in the office of the house. But the Lord was watching over them her and her mother and Paxton there little boy were just there. They had just left for lunch and they got the phone call from the alarm company letting them know that the smoke alarms were going off. When they got there the house was in flames and the told them that they had animals in side, the fire fighters were unable to rescue the animals due to some guns that her father had in the house. The guns started going off and they could not take the chance of one of there mean getting hurt. Everyone is fine other than the lose of there animals. So please pray for them while they put there life back to gather.

No comments: