Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Millers Easter and Wedding Outfit!

Well to day at lunch I went and ordered Millers Easter and wedding outfit, I am having it made by a little man that I think lives in Birmingham. There are only two stores in Tuscaloosa that use this man because he is so hard to understand and speaks very little English. That's why there are only two in town, I don't think anyone els has the patients for him. So I get down there and the girl that I had talked to yesterday wasn't even there and she told me to ask for her I thought lord this is getting off to a bad start considering I need the outfit by April 10th for Easter pictures and Easter that Sunday. I also was ordering another out fit for Jessica's wedding. Well once the girl got there and we started talking about what I wonted she had talked me in to only doing one outfit insted of two considering what I wonted would do for both. So once I started looking at the book with the pictures, sow things that I liked but not an outfit that I could show her what I wonted. So I asked her if I could pice one together and thats what I did. I had to take a collor from one outfit and then the lace from another one and then put it on another outfit, after I did that headed back to work and I now am waiting for a phone call to let me know the price of it I think we are looking at 200 dollars but thats cheap compared to what others spend with him. So we will see!

No comments: