Thursday, March 19, 2009

Kidney Stone!

Well I went to the Dr. today for the kidney stone that I had not passed yet, and yes it is still there. So the Dr. had looked at all the test that they had ran in the hospital and the X-Rays and the test said that everything looked normal. But the X-Rays show that I have several kidney stones in both kidneys, so now he wont's me to do a 24 hour pee test and then send it off so they can find what is cosign them. This should be fun considering I have to catch evey single bit of tee tee and they said that it would be good if I could stay at home to do the test, UH yea right. I don't think they realize that I work M-F 8-5 and I have a 15th month old when would they like me to stay home. So when I get home I will call the number that they gave me and they will send me a kit to pee in as of right know I will keep straining my pee.

No comments: