Friday, April 17, 2009

The OutFit


Not sure if you remember me saying that the outfit that Miller is wearing in Jessica's wedding is the same one he will wear for Easter. Well on the Wednesday before Easter I was calling to see if our outfit had come in because we also were having pictures made Friday but we were told it would be ready that Wednesday. So as I was saying I called and the girl that answered the phone said no that they had not come but would defiantly be there Thursday so I said OK. Well Thursday came and still no outfit. From what I was told the guy that makes these out fits never got the fax at least that is what I was told so it was never made, but I was also told that he forgot to put it in the box with the rest of the outfits he had made who knows what really happened. But anyways then I was told that it would be here on Friday at 12 so we were going to have pictures made at 9 had to push those back to 3:00, so at 12 I called up there and still no outfit so then I ether had to cancel or find another out fit for Miller to wear in his pictures. Well we found another outfit for him and got there around 2:25 for his pictures. Now we are just waiting on them to come in. Also Miller go to hold real Bunny's in his pictures. Once we figured the outfit was not coming in on Friday we just decided to head to the house to relax. Then Saturday came and we got the magical call that it was in so I ran over there and picked it up it is gouges. I couldn't wait to get it on him and start taking pictures.

No comments: