Monday, April 20, 2009

This Weekend!

Well this past weekend went by so fast, I picked Miller up at school Friday afternoon and when I got there I noticed something on his mouth. I figured that they had painted and he tried to eat the paint. Well he got closer to me and I realized he had had an accident. I looked down at him and said Miller what happened he just looked at me the teacher came over and said that when they were trying to go out side that he took off running and when she went to grab his hand he then took off down to the ground and busted his lip open and scratched his nose and fore head. I felt so sorry for him. but his teacher said that he cried for a little while and then got up and ran off to play. That Saturday Jessica had another shower so we got up and ready for that witch nothing was going the way I needed it to Nick was on nights so I was trying to keep Miller and I quiet in the house and trying to get all of our stuff to gather. After the shower we had been invited to Donnie and Terrie's camp house in Boligee Alabama. Dad and Donnie got down there earlier that day Donnie was working on the house and dad went fishing. it was such a pretty drive there on the way we had found out that Courtney and Whit and Stephanie were going to meet us there, I was very excited because it had been quit some time since I had seen them. Well we pulled up to the house and it was unbelievable, the house was unbelievable it was gouges, it was something you see in a magazine. They still have a ways to go but it still was so nice to see it we had a blast miller loved all the rocks and the fish that he got to touch that dad caught and getting to play with Stephanie's new puppy. On the way back we stopped at the Cotton Patch to eat dinner boy was it good, miller didn't eat that much instead he threw his food at Terrie sorry Terrie. When we got back to moms house we let miller run around and get his energy out that. Mom and I sat down and looked at Donnie and Terrie's Africa pictures that was really neat to see. Donnie killed a Giraffe while they were there, and we got to see them skin it that was neat also. after that we put Miller in the bath and got him ready for bed and then we headed home. On the way home I kept thinking Miller would fall asleep well he didn't the child didn't go to bed till 11:30. The next morning I got up and got ready for church and then got Miller up and ready church started at 9:30 so I let Miller sleep till 9. After church we went home to eat lunch and get ready for Gigi to come over, Jessica had another shower Sunday, Yes these is two days in a row. So once mom got there we left and headed to the shower. After the shower mom and I went to Lowe's to look at some stuff and then headed back to the house, boy was it a weekend maybe next weekend will be a littler slower. Thanks Donnie and Terrie for the trip to Boligee.

No comments: