Thursday, April 23, 2009

Planting Time

It's that time of year again and Nick has been working in the yard. He has planted the Garden and we have done a little landscaping also, Nick planted 2 apple trees and 4 blueberry bushes, he has also planted strawberry bushed and he also was every nice and planted my rose bushes. The rose bushes seem to be the only thing I can keep alive at out house. We also pulled up the land scape timbers that we had but down the year we found out I was pregnant. Well since then we have gotten 2 dogs and they are in the back yard and now there is no back yard. Anything we plant they dig up or eat those monsters. But so far they leave the grass a lone thank goodness because that is all we have. In Nicks garden he has planted corn, tomato's, peppers, cucumbers, watermelon, squash, peas, beans, okra, there may be some other things he had planted but this seem like hall I can remember. I will keep you updated on the yard plus the garden.

No comments: