Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Time

This past weekend we had family in town. Chris My cousin, his son Aidan, My aunt Claudia form mobile. Chris had a racket ball tournament and he did pretty good from what I hear. Saturday for the game My cousin and his wife and 2 boys came in to town from Birmingham. We had so much fun watching all the kids play together. The ages of all the kids were 9 weeks old, 21months, 3 turning 4 this month, and 4. Boy was moms house fun. All the guys watched the game of carouse while we entertained the kids and talked and found out some of the best places to shop online and off. It was great getting to see all of them and the three boys play great together. Lisandra brought some of the cuties cup cakes they were elephants Alabama elephants, and a Alabama cookie it was very yummy! I hope we all can get together again soon.

No comments: