Thursday, October 15, 2009

What A Night

Yesterday Judy picked Miller up from school about 3:00 and took him back to her house. She cooked us dinner and we all ate before we went to church. Well Miller was not hungry, so we just saved his food for later or for me to pack for school today. Well when we got back from church we went back to Judys to get our stuff and to see daddy. Miller came in and started playing with his toys, around 9:00 I told Miller we needed to get home and take a bath and get to bed. Well then he started saying eat, eat. So I got his food back out and heated it up and gave it to him. While he was eating I was running my hands threw his hair and noticed a knot be hind his ear, I felt behind his other ear but did not notice anything then felt behind my ear's and still nothing. So Judy called a dear Friend that we go to church with that works in the medical filed and we took him over there. I really did not want to take him to the ER due to all the flu stuff going around. So once we got to Mrs. Susan's house she checked him out and said it probably is a lymph notes but I would have it check out by his pediatrician, but would not rush to the ER. So after finding that out we headed back home to go to bed well by know it was 11:30 and Miller is up still and running around. By 1:00 am Miller finally feel asleep and so did I. But he was back up at 5:15 so I put him in the bed with us and he slept till 6:30. So we were very fussy this morning and very tired. So when i got to work this morning I called the pediatrician and they said to bring him in so thank goodness for Judy she is going to get him and take him and let me know. Please keep him in his prayers that it is nothing Major.

No comments: