Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Potty Time

This past Sunday Miller woke up earlier than normal, so I brought him in the room with me. I still had to take a shower and get ready for church. So I put Miller in the shower with me and took my shower first and then bathed him. Miller likes to stay in the shower after I get out so I let him because I can get ready faster. Well after I got done I said lets get out. So I got him out and dried him off and let him run around with out a diaper on. So I went to the kitchen and came back and saw that someone or thing had had an accident on the floor. At first I thought it was the dog but no she was in the kitchen with me. So I asked Miller did you poo poo on the floor and he said yes, so I told him if he needs to potty he needs to tell mommy or daddy. So then I cleaned it up and put it in the toilet and as I was throwing it in the potty Miller says yea and claps and then says bye bye. All I could do is laugh. So then I told him I was going to get his diaper and I would be right back, well I made it to the den and Miller came running after me mommy mommy I tee teed. So I looked at him and said you tee teed and he said yes. I said show me were you tee teed so he took me by my finger and took me back in to my bathroom and he had POOPED on the floor AGAIN! I said oh Miller and he clapped and said bye bye. I then called my mom to tell her and she said I think its time to start potty training. So I got him a potty and he has used it one time but other than that I think he thinks its a play toy. He will just sit on the potty and look at you but for some reason he thinks you have to take all your clothes off to use the potty I'm not sure were he gets that from. But we will see how far we get with this.

1 comment:

Brenda Johnson Henson said...

That is funny. Good luck with the potty training.