Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Fisher and Miller

We have been talking more and more about baby Fisher's arrival. So yesterday I did a little organizing and put all of Millers colors and coloring books in a box and put his stickers in a box that he could get to and get them out when he wanted. I really did not think he wold have notices but I was wrong he said momma what is this I said that is your colors and stickers and of course he said WHY? I said mommy was trying to pick up some we need to practice picking up more because when baby Fisher gets hear he will put things in his mouth and get sick. Miller said Oh OK and then looked at me and said well can baby Fisher ride my cycle with me LOL I said one day he can but not when he first gets home from the hospital, Miller looked at me and said OH OK and rode off. It will be quit interesting that first day home with Baby Fisher. Poor tipper she will not know what to do.

No comments: