Friday, October 22, 2010

Hunting has begun

Well its that time of year and Nick has started his hunting schedule for the year witch means little sleep on his part due to work and means LOTS of miller and mommy time!!! But Nick has taken some time out to spend with Miller I just ask for quit and T.V. time and I am happy! Nick took Miller on his first dove hunt and from what I heard Miller did very good. Nick was I guess filling brave the Saturday he took Miller hunting because he also took Cooper the dog so there was Nick with Miller a 2 1/2 year old and Cooper a very wild 1 year old lab but Cooper dose wear a shock Collier when hunting so he had more control over the dog then the kid. But I was very surprised to hear how well they did. that day I did not know what to do with my self I had all this time to do what I wanted I am not use to that at all. It's amazing how much time a Gods creation takes up your time but I would not triad it for anything I love my Miller and mommy time!!

No comments: