Friday, October 22, 2010

The Wallet Got WD40

OK if anyone knows Nick he is so cheap when it comes to stuff HE thinks we don't need but of course when it comes to fishing or hunting there is no LIMIT! Well for my birthday George and Judy gave Jessica and I both some money to get a new cell phone, of course I want a IPhone but due to Nick paying the bill I new that was not going to happen he was not about to spend the extra money on Internet for the phone when we have it at home. Well I guess I was not the only one that wanted one in are house because he surprised me one Friday night with an IPhone I was so excited. I think I was more shocked then anything, he must have used to much WD40 on his wallet that month LOL!!! So the next day we made a family tripe to the AT&T store to have them hooked up (by the way don't take a 2 year old when you do this). The hole way home Nick played with his phone come to find out HE really wanted one also! Don't worry I was driving not Nick!

No comments: