Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Getting Ready For The Weekend

Hey everyone we are ready for the weekend, Friday night we are having Thanksgiving with the Evans family Nicks grandfather and step grandmother and all his uncials and aunts this should be fun. They will be surprised to see Miller and how much he has grown. Then on Saturday Mom and Miller and I are going to Birmingham to do some Christmas shopping and to let Miller ride the carousel hope to get some good pictures maybe for a Christmas card! That night Nick and I have some friends that are having a house worming party that we are going to right now we are taking Miller but that my change, considering they don't have any children. But we were told that he was welcome. Then there is Sunday resting day for us, not really because we do have church that morning and that evening. I can't wait for a weekend of rest I can't remember the last time we stayed at home all weekend and did nothing. Maybe we will get one considering thanksgiving is coming up. I will keep you posted on that carousel ride.

No comments: