Sunday, November 9, 2008

We Have Halloween Pictures!


YEA!
We finally got our pictures on the computer. Nick and I are trying to cut back in some places at home and the Internet was one of them. I have the Internet at work and I am able to use it when I need to so I usually put my pictures on at work, that is why it takes me a little longer to get pictures on the computer. Well I was going to confirm that our Halloween costume was a DOGIE, I have come to find out that everyone thought Miller was a cow. Well we did very well in our costume and left it on the hole night and didn't even try to take his ears off. Are Halloween night started off with a Halloween parade in mom and dads neighborhood that he slept threw, then we went home to pick Nick up and we went to the church to trunk or treat that was a lot of fun, Miller got a lot of candy! Then we went home to get ready for bed. I hope next Halloween will be as successful as our first one was.

No comments: