Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008!

Happy Halloween!
Well we survived the costume and the trick or treating, Miller went as a doggies and Nick and I went as well us. We were kind of on the sick side Nick and Miller have had the sinus crude and my throat was starting to hurt. So we went to the church and got or candy and then we had hot dogs and popcorn and went home and we were in the bed by 9:00 boy what a night. The next day we had ALABAMA HOMECOMING, so we had the parade to go to and then we headed home for the evening. So that's what are first Halloween was like. Now we are getting ready for our first BIRTHDAY, my goodness I can't believe it is almost here. We have decided to do Noah's ark as our theme. If anyone has any cute decorating ideas I would love to hear them. This up coming weekend we have breakfast with Santa at Marry Market we can't wait. I hope everyone got our Halloween Picture if not let me know and I can get you one I have extra. I hope everyone had a great Halloween and thanks for visiting the Evans blog hope to have more pics of miller up from Halloween soon!

No comments: