Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Broken!

Thursday night Miller was in to something and I thought to grab my camera and take a picture of him well going to do that I realized that the card was not in my camera so I went to go get and put it in. Well as I did that I must have put it in the wrong way and when I did that I bent the prongs that reads the card so now its broken. So Friday I called the canon place and they said for me to send it in to be repaired but they did say I would get it back before Christmas. So Friday at lunch I took it to pack mail to have it shipped out and he told me that they should get it Tuesday or Wednesday well Friday night I realized that the guy at the packing place didn't have me fill out anything or sigh anything so I called the canon place on Saturday and they told me I would have to go back to the packing place and talk to them so I went back there and the same guy was working thank goodness and he gave me the tracking number so I could call them Monday morning, so thats what I did and they told me to call back Friday because they said that it will take a few days for it to get in there system. So I am prying that I will get my camera back be fore Christmas. So thats how are weekend started off but after that it was a good one.

No comments: