Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Christmas Shopping and The Book

Well if you don't know by now you will after you read this blog. I always start my Christmas shopping between July and August because Millers Birthday is the week before Christmas and I wont to enjoy ever minute of his birthday. Usually in July I am brain storming on the gifts on what to get and for who and how much money I will need. This defiantly helps if you are on a budget because you can buy a little at a time and not spend a chunk at one time I love doing it this way, and if you think about it most stores start putting there Christmas stuff out in July. During August I start by shopping for Millers teachers and the kids in Millers class at school and my Sunday school class. I start with the little things that add up during the holidays and then the big things. By September I am thinking about Christmas cards and I start seeing how many I may need. Well this year I went to get my book out and guess what there was no book. I have looked every ware I have cleaned out closets I have cleaned out dowers, cars, bags you name it I have looked and cleaned it out I have no clue ware it could be. So at lunch today I went out and bought another one. So far I have almost managed to refill it with names and addresses. I will keep up with this one a little better this time.

No comments: