Monday, September 28, 2009

Nap Time and Bed Time


OK so if you have been keeping up with us you know that Miller has moved from a baby bed to a toddler bed, well lets just put it this way I NEED SLEEP! So the first night went well and the second night went well then he spent the night with my parents and so I guess the new wore off during his stay with them. So all weekend long we had a little problem getting him to lay down to go to sleep. Like Saturday he decided he wonted to get up at 5:30 and play and he never went back to sleep and then would not go down for a nap till 4:00 but I had to lay down with him, so we took a nap Saturday from 4:00 to 6:00 and then we didn't go to bed till 11:00 that night, so then Sunday he was back up at 6:30am. This is the child I could put in his BABY BED at 7:45 and he would go to sleep and not wake back up till 7:00 the next morning BOY have we changed since we have changed out the bed I think I wont the baby bed back. So Sunday after church we ate down in the fellow ship hall and Miller Slept for about 30 minutes but was up and ready to go after that and never lad back down till it was time for bed and then I had to lay down with him to get him to go to sleep and I fell asleep. This will be a long week I am praying it will get better.

No comments: