Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pumpkins!

Its pumpkin time again and Yaya and Big George have a friend that lives right up the street from them that have pumpkins. They told Yaya to bring Miller up their and let him pick one or have pictures made with them. So after we got home last night I put Miller in some paints and we loaded up and went to check out the pumpkins. Once we got there they had already picked a pumpkin from the patch that had not gone bad yet so we just took a few pictures with that one. They also h ad these other little pumpkins that I had never heard of called egg pumpkins they are small pumpkins but look like eggs. You can do all kinds of crafts with them. So Yaya and I got a bag and started picking them sounds like I have my Sunday school activity already planed for Sunday.

No comments: