Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Animals

Most of you know that we have several animals at our house we have 3 dogs and 2 cats up in till a few weeks ago. OH don't worry we still have the dogs, its the cats that we have not seen in a couple of weeks. Yes I know what y'all are thinking oh they will come back. Well Lucy the femal cat has been fix and we have not seen her for about 2 1/2 weeks and Felix is a boy and he is not fixed and he has been gone for the same amount of time. Now I know what you are thinking Felix is just tom catting around well he is the type that will disoper for the day and then come back at night he dose not miss a meal he weighs as much if not more the Tipper my little dog that stays in side. So yes Fleix is a BIG CAT, Tipper only weighs around 12-15 pounds if this give you any idea how Big he really is but a very sweet cat. I am not really a cat fan but I do not want anything to happen to them so maybe they will come back if I do not see them by the end of next month I will know they are probably not coming home.

No comments: