Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Books That I Like

Before I had Miller I was not a big reader infect I would buy a book and it would take me almost a hole year if not longer to read it. I just could not find one to hold my attention, until I became pregnant with Miller I then wanted to read anything and everything. I started reading Mary Kay Andrews and LOVED her books I have read all 5 of them Then I started reading Sophie Kinsella. I have not read all of her books but I will soon. The last time I went to the book store they did not have the one I was looking for from her. So I found another author that I have fallen in love with CARA LOCKWOOD I am on her 3rd book they are so funny. If you like romance, Comedy, and Mystery then these are the books for you they will keep you attention for hours. At night I will put Miller in the bath tub and read my book while I sit there and let him play it is great. I hope you will look them up for your self and try one out you may become addicted like ME.

No comments: