Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Things With Miller

Miller is growing up so fast and changing everyday. He is now repeating anything he hears so Nick and I have had to be pretty careful with what we say in front of him. His favorite thing to say is HO HO HO Merry Christmas Little Boy it is the most funniest thing to hear him say it. In the mornings when I get him up he will say watch Minny mouse but when you ask him you want to watch Minny Mouse he will say no Mic Mouse in other words we wants to watch Micky Mouse. Also when he gets in trouble and we have to spank him he will say NO DON'T HURT ME! It takes me everything not to laugh at him, Nick gets so mad at me when I do laugh. He also walks around the house holding his little toy shot gun and he will point it to one of the deer on the wall and say GOT BIG DEER MOMMA. Also He will tell Nick and I Momma I POO POO when he really only has a wet pull up or diaper. He is so funny to just lesion to it just makes my day to her him talk. OH the Joy of Children.

No comments: