Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentines 2010

This Valentines Nick and I decided not to give each other gifts to do just cards because we really did not need anything other than or love for one another. And I will have to say I kinda liked not having to fine a gift that was over priced. Miller on the other hand I did not buy anything other than a card BUT I knew that his Yaya and Gigi would take care of that for ALL of us he got so much stuff. He got manly clothes for this up coming spring and summer witch is really nice considering he has finally out grown his last years. Yes he was able to were his summer clothes for a whole year. If weather permitted. He also made some Valentine cookies with mom and Mallory and Daren and Riley and Kaleb. They had so much fun getting to decorate them and then getting to eat them. Happy Valentines

No comments: