Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wow Time is Flying By!

Well yes it has been quit some time now that I have been on here but I am back. The past few weeks have been quit crazy around our house. Toward the first of the month we had a little accident and thought Miller had broken his leg so we stayed at the ER till 11 that night. But God was looking over us and blessed us with just a bruise or what the nurse called it a himatoma witch is a bruise in side the muscle witch some call it a blood bruise. They told us that it would take a little while for it to go down so far we still have it. Also My father-in-law had to have another surgery on his neck this time they had to cut down the back of his neck to do the repair work this is one of 3 he has already had I think I am correct on that number. So far Big George is doing well still in pain but doing well. We had a great Valentines day we got a little snow and it was really nice to see. The Friday before Valentines day Millers school was closed do the the snow we got and Nick was off also. We had a great Family day with just the three of us. Nick wanted to pull Miller in the sled behind the 4 wheeler but miller was not going to have that so I got in there with him and he still did not like that he kept crying and saying I wont my house. So Nick then put him on the 4 wheeler and pulled me Miller still did not like that at all he still wanted to go home. The funny thing is we were in the front Yard of our house I'm not really sure were Miller thought we were. That day we also were having issues with Millers noise he kept having noise bleeds and they would not stop this is not the first time this has happened. We also are still trying to potty train, Miller dose very well IF he dose not have a diaper or pull ups on he will let Nick and I know when he has to go but as soon at we put that diaper on or pull up he quits telling us that he has to go so I am going to have to find out something else to do. I hope to keep you updated better starting next monday Nick has finally decided to ge the internet back THANK GOODNESS! So we will see how well I post things know.

No comments: