Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mary Virginia

For those that do not know Mary Virginia and I have been Best Friends since we were in the 9th grade. We actually meat in ballet class when I was 4 but really did not know each other and re meat again. Who new that we would become best friends and marry best friends. I meat Nick and then I meat Matt, Nick and I then introduced Matt and Mary to each other and it all started from there. Nick and I got engaged first but Mary and Matt got Married First. I had Miller first and Nick and I asked Matt and Mary to be his God Parents. Well one August night our phone rang and it was Mary calling to see what we were doing I told her that we were about to go to bed. She said well Matt and I are in the drive way and want to show you something I new then that she was Pregnant. I was so excited for them I really never thought they would have kids. If you know Mary she is not the type to say OK come on Matt lets have a KID. She was I think scared witch who would not be if never having one or having any contact with any. Miller was Marys first baby to every hold so she was still having to get use to the facet that SHE was having a baby! But once she started to show she new that this was something that she could love for ever. Mary has had a hiccups during her pregnancy, she let a friend do an ultrasound and her and Matt were told it was a BOY, They soon would find out it was a Girl! I my self still call it a NUGGET I think I will wait till I see really what it is. Mary and Matt have also asked Nick and I to be God Parents also with Emily and Shelby Walker also some really good friends of theirs. We both are very Excited for them and can't wait to see the little Nugget, and Yes she has picked out a name Marian Susan Richardson, and she is due April 1, 2010. We Love you Matt and Mary and wish you the best of Luck.

No comments: