Saturday, December 5, 2009

Birthday Party!

Today mom, Miller and I went to Sam's to get the food for Millers Birthday. His Birthday is on the 15th of December but we are having his Birthday party on the 12th. So today I got hotdogs, buns, chips, M&M's for the kids and Gummy Bears also for the kids and Chicken strips for the ones that do not want a hot dog. I also found some Christmas gifts. For Millers Second Birthday he is having a Mickey Mouse Club House Party. I always said I would not do a them Birthday Party I am not a big person on the hole caricature thing but I am going to do it because I know he will just LOVE IT. Sitting here believe 15th writing this its hard to believe that my baby will be 2 years old everyone always tells you how fast they grow up but until it happens you have no clue. Happy Birthday Miller Mommy and Daddy Love you Very much.

No comments: