Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009!

Well it was Thanksgiving day and I was a little swollen but I would make it so I got up and took some medicine and got ready to go get Miller ready, he was at his Yaya's house. I got over there and got him dressed and then we were headed off to Nick's grandmothers house for lunch. After that I headed to my parents house and Nick went hunting and was going to come over to my parnets house for dinner. Once I got to my mom and dads house I unloaded the car and headed inside to see my uncle and aunt. We had the best time just getting to spend time with the family and telling stories from the past years I love family time I just wish we just had more hoildays to spend with each other. I guess we could always make some up. That night Miller and I and Nick all fell asleep at mom and dads I wake up about 11 so I went ahead and got Nick up and started loading the car back up. Mom said for Miller to just stay the night since it was so late and he was already sound asleep.

No comments: