Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sick & Surgery

Wednesday was a very busy day starting off with Miller sick and I was having surgery that morning in Birmingham. I also had been to the Dr. Tuesday to see if I could have a shot, well no I did not get one I got an antibiotic instead. So Wednesday before I left Judy picked me up and we took Miller to the Dr. to see what he really had hoping to get some kind of medication to help him breath and get that cough under control. Well I ended up having to leave before the Dr. came in so Judy stayed with him and then took him home and Miller stayed with her and Big George while mom was taking care of me. My surgery was scheduled for 10 that morning and we were just getting to hoover around 9:45, so I went ahead and called to let them know we were going to be late. Well we pulled in the parking lot right at 10 so I ran in and signed in and sate down and waited for my turn. My surgery lasted about an hour and then I was free to go home of course I do not remember any of the ride home. Once mom got me home I got in the chair and went right back to sleep once Nick got home mom said she would see me tomorrow. What a day! Oh and Miller just had a little cold.

No comments: