Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Holiday Is Coming To An End

Sunday was here and we all new what that meant that the holiday was coming to an end. We stayed home form church due to Miller and I, and Nick was coming home to sleep. Once Nick got home he said for me to wake him up in a little while and we would go do some shopping. Once nick got up and we all had breakfast we all got dressed and got in the truck and went to academy sports and then to get a Christmas tree. Miller was not to sure what we were doing but he would soon find out when we got home. Once we got back to the house I started cooking lunch for all of us and Nick and Miller were out side tending to the tree, while I was getting lunch ready Nick was ready for the tree to come in so I cleared a spot in the dinning room for it. We got it up and after we ate I and Miller started checking the lights to make sure they all worked before we put them on the tree. Once we got the lights on I started putting the ornaments on, by know Nick was up and getting ready for work that night. Once Nick left for work I had me the tree and Miller to tend to boy was this a fun night. Miller tried to help but if he could not find a branch to hang the ornament on he just threw it on the ground. Yes I made sure he did not pick up any once that could brake. Once I got the tree and the lights and ornaments on I then thought I would bring Millers tree out and let him decorate it ALL by his little self. Well that did not work very well he did not want anything to do with it so I got stuck decorating that tree also. Once I did that I gave Miller a bath and he was in the bed by 7:30 because he did not have a nap that day and he needed the extra sleep since he was a little under the weather. Boy what a wonderful Holiday we had and what a blessing it was to spend it with family.

No comments: