Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas! 2009

OK well its Christmas time once again and we have been getting ready for the BIG GUY to come to town (Santa). This Christmas we were not very busy doing other things. We had one weekend the hole month that was our busy one I wish we could do that every year. So we got to relax quit a bit. Christmas Eve Nick, Miller and I got up that morning and got ready and headed out to yes WAL_MART what were we thinking OH we were not. I had finished all my shopping the last weekend in November like always but Nick still had a few things to get so to spend family time together we all loaded up and headed out. After a trip to Wal-Mart we all went home and curled up on the couch and took a much needed nap. Around 4:30 I woke up and saw were Miller was having a nose bleed in his sleep. So I tried very hard to clean it up with out waking up Miller or Nick, but Miller popped right up as soon as I started wiping. So then I had it all over me and him. So once I got US cleaned up Miller sat at the table and ate a little something. So while I had Miller under control I decided to get our stuff ready to go to Nicks Aunts house we had to be there at 6. Well while I was getting gifts from under the tree I noticed WATER on the floor yes the tree stand had sprung a leak so I got Nick up and he looked at it and said its coming from under the stand so we need to undecorated the tree. OH this was fun considering it was 5:15 now and I still had to dress MY self and Miller and finish getting are stuff together since it was interrupted by the leaking tree. Well while I was underacting Nick was changing a light bulb in the hall way and the bulb just fell out of the light so now we don't only have water ALL over the floor we have GLASS too Oh and a 2 year old trying to get out of his chair at the table yes we are having fun! So once we got the glass cleaned up we then finished with the tree and Nick threw it out the front door with the stand. So we both then started cleaning up the tree mess and got a fan in there to dry the WOOD Floor. once we got done we loaded the car and was at Nicks aunts house at 5:55 boy are we a team or what!

No comments: