Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Black Friday

Friday Morning I slept in and when I got up I called mom and she said that Miller had been up since 6:30 I told her oh my goodness. She said that he is fine and that she would keep him while I got a few things done. So since I had the day to get some things done I decided to get the chirstmas stuff out since Miller was not at the house it was a perfect time to decorate. I was able to get everything out and put up in about 2 hours. But of course we did not have our tree yet. I even had time to take a nape before the BAMA game came on T.V. Nick had gotten home by the time I had finished the decorating so him and I took a nap together and then watched the first half of the game. I then went over and rescued mom form Miller, Nick had to work that night so I just stayed at moms till about 11 again. Like I said I love some family time.

No comments: