Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today Is Miller's 2nd Birthday!

I can not believe that Mine and Nicks Little boy is 2 today. Everyone always tells you how fast they grow up but you never really seem to realize it until they turn another year older. You look at them and think WOW ware has the time gone. I remember like it was yesterday going to the Dr. and him telling me if you do not go this weekend then we will induce next week. Well then next night I found my self in the hospital waiting for our world to change forever. At 6:45 am Saturday December 15, 2007 Miller Blanton Evans came into this amazing world weighing a big 5 pounds 13oz and 19 inches long. We were so happy and so blessed to have a health baby boy to get to hold and Love. We love you so Much Miller Happy Birthday!

No comments: