Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Marian

On April 7, 2010 Matt & Mary-Virginia had a sweet baby girl named Marian Susan Richardson weighing in at 9.5 pound and 21 1/2 inches long Time I think 9:05 but don't hold that to me. Marian was born at St. Vincents Hospital in Birmingham on a Wednesday and she came by C- section. Nick Miller and I all went to see them Thursday night we thought we would give them a day to try to rest before the mob came to see them. I was so excited to see her FINALLY, I just loved holding her it brought back so many memories from when Miller was a newborn. Nick and Miller even held baby Marian I think they even liked it too! Its going to be really fun watching Marian and Miller grow up together and play. I hope to have many play dates with them. Congratulations Matt & Mary We love you! Nick, Jamie & Miller

No comments: