Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010!

My favorite Holiday Easter and when I say my favorite I mean my favorite. I like it better than Christmas, don't get me wrong I like Christmas also but it has to do with the worm air and all the Flowers in bloom its just so pretty. But also these 2 holidays are not just because you get things its a time to remember when Jesus was born and when he died for us. These are the 2 most special holidays threw the year and more of us need to remember that. This Easter was really fun with Miller Nick was off all weekend until Sunday night and then he had to go to work. But the Easter bunny did come see Miller he brought him so many things in his basket in fact it is still sitting in the living room and Miller still is going threw it. Saturday Night we kept telling Miller that if he did not go to bed that the Easter Bunny would not come so that was an easy night of getting him in the bed after that Nick and I played the Easter bunny and then went to bed. The next morning I got up early so I could have everything ready for Miller, and Nick just had to go turkey hunting but was back in time to go to church. When Miller got up I said Miller did the Easter Bunny come he said yes and he went walking to the front door and looked out it and said I don't see bunny! I started laughing it was so cute he thought the Easter bunny stayed once he brought things. I then had to explain to him that the Easter bunny comes in the Middle of the night and leaves goodies and then go's back in to his home till next year he looked at me and said NO momma Daddy POW POW Bunny, I said OH LOVELY! Once Church was over we went back to the house and changed and headed to Mom and Dads house to eat some yummy food after that Miller played and then we had to tell Nick bye so he could go to work. After Nick left we packed up ALL of are stuff and headed to Maw Maw's house for Easter Dinner it was very yummy to! After Dinner we went back to the house and took are bath and snuggled up in the Chair together and miller fell fast a sleep, we had a busy day but truly enjoyed our wonderful day the Lord had made for us. I hope everyone had just as good of a holiday as we did.

No comments: